| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanning in September is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- In September there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 124.5mm (4.9in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:55 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanning September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nanning, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanning:
- Chongqing, China - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) NNW
- Kunming, China - 622 kms (386.5 miles) WNW
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) SW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 700.5 kms (435.3 miles) WSW
- Vientiane, Laos - 786.2 kms (488.6 miles) SW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 681.9 kms (423.7 miles) SSW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) SW
- Quang Tri, Vietnam - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) S
- Savannakhet, Laos - 772.6 kms (480.1 miles) SSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 770.9 kms (479.1 miles) SSW