| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanning in January is mild at 12.7 °C (54.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.7 °C (49.5 °F).
- In January the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 34.9mm (1.4in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:45 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanning January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nanning, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanning:
- Chongqing, China - 781.4 kms (485.6 miles) NNW
- Kunming, China - 622 kms (386.5 miles) WNW
- Hanoi, Vietnam - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) SW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 700.5 kms (435.3 miles) WSW
- Vientiane, Laos - 786.2 kms (488.6 miles) SW
- Nakhon Phanom, Thailand - 681.9 kms (423.7 miles) SSW
- Sakon Nakhon, Thailand - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) SW
- Quang Tri, Vietnam - 664.9 kms (413.2 miles) S
- Savannakhet, Laos - 772.6 kms (480.1 miles) SSW
- Mukdahan/ Bakhon Pha, Thailand - 770.9 kms (479.1 miles) SSW